KTA Support is a unit that provides administrative and regulatory support for clinical studies to actors within healthcare, academia and private companies.
We offer tailored support from idea throughout the entire study process, specifically designed to fit our client’s requirements. KTA Support facilitates and streamlines the administrative tasks to reduce the timelines and costs of clinical research. Our business model offers a pick’n’mix where our clients can choose services based on their specific needs, or alternatively choose a complete study concept package in which we are involved from start to end.
KTA Support provides the following services:
- Study advice and support
- Writing/editing study protocol
- Designing Case Report Form (CRF) printed or electronic form (eCRF)
- Application to Medical Products Agency and Ethics Committee
- Designing patient information/informed consent forms
- Project management
- Reviewing contracts
- Cost estimation and negotiation
- SUSAR reporting
- Reviewing study report
- Producing study documentation
- GCP training – Basic GCP course in English >>